I kinda wish I wasn’t so lazy … !
I’ve been wanting to do an MLP:RPG for the longest time now - - - and playing Pony Fantasy VI at the moment is reallyyyyy making me wish I went ahead with my plan … ! Hell, I’ll try again this weekend again (for like, the 5th attempt now)
(Image provided above is an example of my RPG Maker pony sprite style I made a longggg while ago)
Excuse the curiosity -
If - your OC/pony was in an fantasy adventurer scenario - how would you dress? what would you want to do? what kind of fighting weapon/style would you like?
- junaecbs likes this
- nexuitz likes this
- jezendar likes this
- jezendar answered:Nocturne would likely be dressed in a pouch-laden explorer’s outfit, and would wield scratch-built guns akin to Fallout 3’s Railway Rifle.
- askshinytheslime answered:Magic or 2x one handed swords. :P
- pernucia likes this
- npcuser likes this
- pensivelysulking likes this
- undeadparadox likes this
- un13uns-unie likes this
- un13uns-unie said:Depends on the story. Everything depends on the story first! Like you wouldn’t want to dress up as a cowboy in neo-space. (Or would you?) I’m pretty partial to bright futur-y clothes myself
- frostyketchup answered:A swordspony with armor on his side that allows for swift and agile movements. like plated armor. of course, unicorns would wield swords.
- thatguythatspelledyournamewrong answered:My character would dress for the battle. His fight style would be combat engineer, making little robot minions to fihgt for him.
- thatguythatspelledyournamewrong likes this
- xbndx likes this
- askcartoonetworkpony likes this
- needs-more-pony likes this
- dshou posted this